Friday, August 3, 2007

Are you using Feedburner??

I don't know about you guys, but I am addicted to blogging! I think I am just really excited because I feel like there is a reward at the end of all this hard work. Anyway, I wanted to talk about feedburner.com because I find it a very useful tool.

The reasons why I use it:
  • It's blogger friendly (as well as other types)
  • It tracks the number of subscribers on my blog and displays it on my page
  • It provides the statistics of how many clicks and where they are going
  • It automatically pings different services when you post (ping-o-matic, bloglines, technorati, etc)
  • It appends links to the end of each post so subscribers can tag, link, e-mail, and share
  • Best of all, tt's FREE! (Google acquired Feedburner)
Anyway, Check it out at http://www.feedburner.com

2 comments:

Catholica said...

hi!

thanks for the visit/comment!

i blog on MANY MANY sites LOL so i love to blog as well! :)

i added you as a link exchange to my 30DC site, thanks for the link exchange!

i do use feedburner on my sites but have not had the time to add to my 30DC site YET...will try this weekend if I get time (crazy here!). thanks for mentioning it, however.

I also (on my other sites) love statcounter.com

kelly
http://kellydoestheTDC.blogspot.com

Brad said...

That's awesome!

Good luck to you on the Thirty Day Challenge!