Friday, August 17, 2007

What A Crazy Week!!

It's been almost 6 days since my last post and I've been so busy (and lacking so much sleep!). Thank god it's Friday!

Here are the things I've accomplished this week:
  • Wrote some articles (I'm still behind the 3 per day assignment)
  • Created my tumblr.com blog for my niche
  • Signed up in Clickbank and found an affiliate product to promote
  • Submitted my blog to several social bookmarking sites including stumble, del.icio.us, netscape.com, and digg
  • Created a landing page for my other niche to use for a pay per click campaign (This is for the Wealthy Affiliate 8-Week Course)
  • Purchased a domain name and web hosting
  • Setup Google Analytics and Feedburner for my new websites
Checking this morning, I have achieved ranking between #1 and #8 in Google for various phrases. I think this is really exciting because of the fact that it happened so fast. I was under the impression that getting a organic listing in Google would take weeks or even months to do.

I have yet to see my first sale, but generating traffic is so exciting!

No comments: