Monday, August 20, 2007

Need More Niche Ideas?

Check out this post by Mark at 45n5.com:
695 Niche Ideas From the Thirty Day Challengers

He pretty much grabbed all the keywords that took 2 weeks of research in the thirty day challenge and compiled a list for all to see. (My niche is in there too)

I know many will be angry and some will praise him. But I think the message is pretty clear: Internet Marketers need to think differently in order to compete.

I guess this is the halfway point where all the 30 Day Challengers start all over again.

Oh well. Here we go again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

people have been logging these niches for days now, you can even see people researching this stuff in the 30dc forums

so if people get angry somebody found their niche they shouldn't get angry at me ;-)

Glad you liked the post and thanks for the mention.