Thursday, August 2, 2007

My First Squidoo Lens (UPDATE!)

One of the assignments in the Wealthy Affiliate 8-Week Action Plan was to create an article. As stated in the previous post, I decided to write about how to remove spyware manually:

http://www.squidoo.com/manually-removing-spyware

Here's an update to my first Squidoo lens:

The ranking went from 200,000+(Jul 31) to 14,535(Aug 1) to 12,710(Aug 2). I'm hoping this means I'll be gaining more traffic as my ranking goes up. So far, I've received 8 unique incoming clicks to my lens with 1 outgoing click to one of my affiliate products, but no buyers.

I was reading a post on the Wealthy Affiliate forum, and they were talking about submitting the article to digg, stumbleupon, and del.icio.us. It seemed to help my ranking a bit, so hopefully it will rise again tomorrow.

I think if I can get this right, I can probably duplicate the process again and again to make a decent amount of income.

This is really exciting stuff and I can't wait to reach my first goal: Making my first sale!

No comments: